ROUGH COUNTRY 3.5" LIFT KIT | ALU/STAMP STEEL | VERTEX & V2 SHOCKS | SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500 4WD (14-18) - 12157Part #: 12157
Rough Country’s 3.5-inch kit features a set of lifted knuckles allowing you to lift your vehicle in the best possible way. Other kits only replace your upper control arms which can leave your CV boot prone to damage by making contact with the lower arms. Rough Country’s innovative, lifted knuckle design gives you plenty of clearance to keep your CV out of harm’s way while promoting a better upper arm ball joint angle and better ride quality to boot.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Increased CV axle boot clearance with the stamped steel lower control arm.
- Retains factory suspension components
- Levels front with rear
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes Vertex Adjustable Coilovers and V2 Monotube Shocks
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- MUST HAVE STOCK CAST ALUMINUM OR STAMPED STEEL LOWER CONTROL ARMS
- DOES NOT FIT CAST STEEL LOWER CONTROL ARM MODELS
- Requires cutting and grinding
- Does NOT work with aftermarket control arms
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Check these out:
READYLIFT 4" SST LIFT KIT - 2014-2018 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500 2WD/4WD w/CAST STEEL UCA - 69-3416
READYLIFT 4" SST LIFT KIT - 2014-2018 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500 2WD/4WD w/ CAST ALUM OR STAMPED STEEL UCA) - 69-3414
READYLIFT 4" SST LIFT KIT - 2007-2016 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500 2WD - 69-3285
READYLIFT 9" BIG LIFT KIT - 2014-2018 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500 - W/ FORGED STEEL SUSPENSION - 44-3491