READYLIFT 8" BIG LIFT KIT - 2019-2021 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500 - 44-3980Part #: 44-3980
ReadyLIFT® now offers all-new Big Lift Kit for the new 2019-2021 MY Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks! Introducing the ReadyLIFT 8" Big Lift Kit engineered for incredible ride quality and superior handling performance.
- Maintains the factory ride and handling.
- Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 37x12.50 on 8-inch kit on 9" wide wheels with 0 offset with no trimming. -18 offset will require minor trimming.
- Proprietary lower strut clam shell design maintains factory geometry and retains use of the factory strut.
- Tube steel upper control arms with maintenance-free pivot bushings and 1-ton ball joints.
- 3/16-inch thick steel plate cross members and skid plate.
- Anti-torsion boxed and gusseted plate steel differential drop brackets.
- Fabricated steel 5" rear lift blocks include integrated bump stop landings, offset pin and provides proper pinon angle. Also includes rear add-a-leaf for additional 1.5" lift.
- Includes premium Bilstein extended length rear shocks.
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty
44-3980 - 8"F-6.5"R Big Lift Kit - GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD
Note: Not for use on Trail Boss, AT4, AT4X, ZR2 or Denali models.
Note: Not compatible with Adaptive Ride Control or Multimatic™ suspension.
NOTE: This GM 1500 kit is NOT COMPATIBLE with vehicles equipped with rear composite mono-leaf springs. The mono-leaf is easily identifiable – the U-bolt is round/circular around the top of the leaf spring. This kit only works with vehicle equipped with traditional steel leaf springs – identified by ‘square’ U-bolts.
The 44-3980 lift kit utilizes the very best in ReadyLIFT engineering with boxed steel front/rear cross members and full width front skid plate constructed of thick 3/16" plate steel. New 1/4-inch boxed plate steel differential drop brackets feature a double gusset and boxed center rib to take the abuse of front differential torsional twisting.
Our new "clam-shell" style lower strut extension retains use of the factory struts and does not require strut rotation. These new clam-shell brackets utilizes our TCT lower bushings to provide a precise pivot point that maintains the factory ride. The addition of our proprietary new tubular upper control arms with TCT pivot bushings ensures prolonged upper control arm strength which is far superior to the OE stamped steel control arms. To lift the rear, new 5" tall fabricated steel rear blocks with integrated bump stop landings and an add-a-leaf has been added as well as new Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks.
With over nine months of engineering and development and more awesome features than we could possibly mention, the bottom line is this new Big Lift Kit is the best 8" lift kit you can install on a new body style 2019-2021 GM 1500 4WD truck! Thousands of miles of road and trail testing have proven our new 8" lift kit makes these new GM 1500 trucks ride better than stock!
Recommended max tire with no trimming: 20x9 0 offset - 37x12.50 tire.
*Max with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset - 37x12.50.
Trimming requirements for larger than recommended wheel/tire include front valance, front felt liner edge, rear felt liner edge and front rear well edge mud flap.
NOTE: Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended.
Check these out:
ROUGH COUNTRY 6 INCH LIFT KIT | DIESEL | SIERRA 1500 2WD/4WD (2019-2022) - 22931D
ROUGH COUNTRY 2.5 INCH LIFT KIT | SPACERS | JEEP WRANGLER JL 4WD (2018-2022)- 67700
ROUGH COUNTRY 6 INCH LIFT KIT | NISSAN FRONTIER 2WD/4WD (2022-2023) - 83730