READYLIFT 3"F / 2"R SST LIFT KIT- 2020-2022 SILVERADO/SIERRA 2500HD/3500HD - 69-3030Part #: 69-3030
ReadyLIFT® is excited to offer a new heavy-duty suspension lift option for the 2020-2022 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD trucks including the popular AT4 package. Along with the outward appearance changes to the new GM HD, General Motors also made changes to the long-standing torsion bar suspension. These changes required ReadyLIFT to engineer a new SST lift kit that is specifically designed to function and install properly on this new suspension design. Our dedication to professional engineering and manufacturing has yielded a new 3" SST lift kit system that comfortably allows for 35" tires.
- 2020-2022 GM 2500/3500 HD including AT4
- 3" Front/ 2" Rear SST Lift Kit
- SST lift specific Forged Torsion Keys with front/rear shock extensions, differential spacers, new longer bump stops and longer hardware.
- Allows for 20x9 0 offset - 35x12.50 tire. *Max with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset - 35x12.50
- Some fender well variance may be experienced between Silverado and Sierra models.
- Can be used on trucks equipped with factory snow prep/plow packages.
- Works with trucks equipped with either the OE #84461807 or OE #84634344 factory torsion keys and requires ReadyLIFT torsion key unloading tool 66-7822B or similar for installation
For those who want a lifted stance all the way around on their new 2020-2022 GM HD truck, we offer the 69-3030 3"/2" SST Lift Kit. This system provides 3" of adjustable front lift with new forged torsion keys specialized for this 3" front lift (not the same keys found in 66-3020). Taller differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers are included, as well as new taller bump stops, rear shock extensions and our popular OE style cast iron 2" tall rear lift blocks with new longer U-bolts. The 69-3030 SST lift kit works with trucks equipped with either the OE #84461807 or OE #84634344 factory torsion keys and requires ReadyLIFT torsion key unloading tool 66-7822B or similar for installation.
Can be used on trucks equipped with factory snow prep/plow packages.
Why Choose ReadyLIFT 2020 GM HD SST Lift Kits?
- Maintains the factory ride and handling.
- Features industry-leading forged torsion keys with specific indexing designed for each application.
- Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 35''
- Kits include important CNC machined billet Aluminum differential drop spacers with longer hardware to ensure correct CV angles and drive line geometry.
- Maintains use of the factory skid plate via new skid plate spacers.
- SST lift kit includes 2" tall OE style cast iron tapered rear lift blocks.
- SST lift kit includes new heavy-duty rear shock extensions are included so you don't have to buy new rear shocks.
- New taller (4) bump stops are included with the SST lift kit to properly limit suspension compression.
- Every kit includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty
Check these out:
READYLIFT 3.5'' F 2" R SST LIFT KIT FRONT w/FABRICATED CONTROL ARMS & BILSTEIN SHOCKS- 2020-2022 SILVERADO/SIERRA 2500HD/3500HD - 69-3035
ROUGH COUNTRY 5 INCH LIFT KIT | NTD | V2 | CHEVY/GMC 2500HD (20-22) - 10270
ROUGH COUNTRY 5 INCH LIFT KIT | NTD | VERTEX SHOCKS | CHEVY/GMC 2500HD (20-22) - 10250
ROUGH COUNTRY 5 INCH LIFT KIT | NTD | CHEVY/GMC 2500HD (20-22) - 10230A