HUSKY KICK BACK MUD FLAPS 14" WIDE - BLACK TOP AND STAINLESS STEEL WEIGHTPart #: 17111
When you have a monster of a truck, you need a monster of a Mud Flap. Our KickBack Mud Flaps have an 18 gauge steel bracket that sets the mud flap back to make room for your insanely huge tires--giving you extreme protection and clearance. Fashioned from our durable AntiSpray material and your choice of 14 gauge laser-cut Stainless Steel or Textured Black Matte finish, the easy to install KickBacks will protect your beast from the rage of the road.
It started with a passion for hunting and fishing trips, combined with a neat streak. Bob Tyler would take his Lab on his trips, but his vehicle would end up with mud splattered all over the floor. When Bob looked for a washable liner to protect the cargo area, there was none to be found. So he decided to make one for himself and the Husky Liner was born. Winfield Consumer Products demonstrates that neat streak as the facility is clean and well lit, providing an atmosphere for a safe work environment and the manufacture of a quality product by employees who care. It is a privately held company, whose primary business consists of designing, manufacturing and supplying automotive accessories for light trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and cars to the aftermarket. Starting in 1988, the Company designed the original custom fit floor and cargo liner. WCP has grown from that idea to a 197,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution operation, becoming the automotive aftermarket's leading source for thermo-plastic floor and cargo liners. WCP's proprietary products include Husky Liners branded custom fit floor and cargo liners, heavy duty floor mats, custom molded mud guards, aluminum accessories and various other products to serve the aftermarket. WCP controls the entire process of its products, from the product design and tooling to warehouse and distribution with a strong commitment to quality, customer service, financial strength and the well being of its employees. The mission of Winfield Consumer Products is to meet, and where possible, exceed the requirements of our customers. This is demonstrated by being the originator of the custom fit floor and cargo liners, having the engineering and design team be customer focused and having the best customer service and distribution in the industry, with virtually all orders received shipped within 24 hours.
- Easy Install
- AntiSpray Material
- 14 Gauge Anchor Weight
- Anchor Weight Finish Options
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made In The USA
- 12 or 14 inch options for better protection from the road's rage.
- Choose between a mirrored finish anchor weight or a matte black finish. We've got both extremes to the extreme!
- Made from heavy-duty powder coated stainless steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Our 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability.
- Our AntiSpray material is formed with Micro-Grooves that funnel the muck back down to the road.
- CA Prop 65 Y
- CA Prop 65 Type Cancer and Reproductive
- Category Mud Flaps
- Color Black
- Installation Kit Includes installation kit
- Material TPO - Thermoplastic Olefin/Coated Steel/Stainless Steel
- Number of Pieces 2
- Requires Drilling Yes