FABTECH 6" BASIC SYSTEM w/PERFORMANCE SHOCKS | 2009-2011 DODGE RAM 1500 - FABK3053Part #: K3053
Our new Dodge 1500 6 system features Fabtechs proven IFS technology with extended length steering knuckles for proper factory electronic stability control functionality. Heavy duty 1/4 thick steel lower control arm crossmembers provide superior ground clearance while the integrated front differential skid plate adds protection to the drivetrain. In the Basic system lift is accomplished via a steel coilover shock spacer system retaining the stock ride characteristics of the vehicle. Rear lift is accomplished with replacement performance coil springs along with new upper and lower link arms for the proper pinion angle.
- Tire Size - 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 w/ 4 1/2in BS w/minor trimming
- CAN NOT USE OEM WHEEL AND TIRE.
- REAR SPRINGS MAY REDUCE LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY.
- WILL NOT FIT 1500 MEGA CAB MODELS.
- Everything You Will Need To Lift Your Vehicle
- Utilizes The Stock Radius Arm
- Designed For The Budget Minded Enthusiast
- Lift/Drop Height: 6"
- 2009-2011 DODGE RAM 1500 4WD
Check these out:
READYLIFT 4" SST LIFT KIT - 2009-2018 RAM 1500 4WD W/BILSTEIN REAR SHOCKS - 69-1041
ROUGH COUNTRY 2 INCH LIFT KIT | VERTEX COILOVERS | RAM 1500 4WD (12-18 & CLASSIC) - 35850