ROUGH COUNTRY 6 INCH LIFT KIT | SILVERADO & SIERRA 1500 (99-06 & 07 CLASSIC) - 27220APart #: 27220A
Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. We've raised the bar on our 6" NTD suspension for 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 pickups! Rough Country has hit the ground running to give your first-generation an improved, aggressive stance with a 6-inch lift kit! This suspension kit provides everything needed to lift your vehicle, giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while reducing the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence.
Innovative Design and Construction. This suspension kit combines the use of durable steel knuckles, differential brackets, cv spacers, and drop cross members to reduce cv angles and simulate factory angles all while achieving new heights. This kit utilizes a set of non-torsion bar drop brackets which allows you to keep your torsion bars high, tucked, and hidden providing more ground clearance for tackling the terrain ahead. Completing the rear of this suspension kit included is a set of 6.25" fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks. This innovative design not only corrects the pinion angle after lifting but allows you to secure the leaf spring to the block directly using the additional u-bots supplied. This combined setup provides enough clearance to run 35" tires without additional modifications.
Installation. With minor cutting and drilling required to install, an estimated timeframe of 8-10 hours is recommended to complete this full installation. This full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 6" Suspension Lift Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Torsion bars stay in factory location.
- Redesigned for easier installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Applicable with Autotrac equipped models.
- Unmatched ground clearance.
- Axles maintain factory position and angle.
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required.
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops.
- New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Frame bracket modification required.
- Differential modification required.
- Models equipped with a factory painted bumpers will require trimming to valance and bumper.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available here! PN: 1067
|2007-2007||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007-2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|
Check these out:
ROUGH COUNTRY 6 INCH LIFT KIT | NTD | V2 | SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500 (99-06 & CLASSIC) - 27270
ROUGH COUNTRY 4 INCH LIFT KIT | CHEVY SILVERADO & GMC SIERRA 1500 (99-06 & CLASSIC) - 25830
FABTECH 6" SUSPENSION LIFT KIT W/ PERFORMANCE SHOCKS | 1999-2006 GMC/CHEVY 1500 4WD